We’re focusing on the right approach and the right people.
During the past 10 years of working with clients from the USA, EU and Australia we learned that only a team of satisfied and dedicated people can deliver products of the highest standard. Because of that, we strive to provide a creative working environment for people passionate about technology where we can together explore new ideas and learn every day.
As an engineer at Codaxy you will take part in setting up software for large telecom companies, Swiss financial industry, and other interesting projects.
We offer a friendly and comfortable environment with perks like:
- Occasional work from home
- Flexible work hours
- Budget for learning and personal development
- Hardware budget
- Team building
- Modern office space
We’re looking for people who desire to perfect and progress in their line of work. If you are passionate about technology and like to solve problems, we could be a perfect fit.
Required skills (work experience)
- .NET, C#
- SQL, DBMS (Postgres, Microsoft SQL server)
- Architecture principles (Dependency injection, SOLID)
- Database access (Entity framework, LINQ)
- Security (Authentication and authorization)
- Data structures
- Linked lists
- Space/time complexity
- Sorting and graph algoritms
- Object Oriented Programming
Nice to have:
- Security (OAuth2)
- Testing (xUnit or NUnit, Mocking)
- Parallel processing
- Multithreading, Synchronization Mechanisms (lock, monitor), Background tasks
- Application architecture (Caching (Redis), Separation of concerns)
- Real-time applications (websockets, SignalR, TCP/IP connections)
Starting net salary range:
If you are interested in working with us, send your CV over to email@example.com